Footprints Missions exists as an NGO (non government agency) to:
- raise awareness about the medical and physical conditions of the people of Sierra Leone;
- secure and organize medical resources that provide assistance to the hospital and village clinics;
- plan for and organize teams (medical and non-medical) that provide hands on care and assistance;
- solicit and raise funds for the financial security of the hospital, doctors and nurses at Magbenteh.
We are an outreach mission serving the needs of people
- Member of TECH (the Technical Exchange for Christian Healthcare)